Welcome to Organic Coffee Estate!
Himalaya Ontop Organic Coffee Estate Pvt. Ltd. is a newly recognized coffee farm situated in Himalayan country Nepal in Asia. It is only 88kms drive from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu which is located in Nalang VDC 4-5, Dhading. Home to Nepal’s highest coffee plantation and perhaps one of the highest organic coffee estates in the world, this idyllic setting is a model for environmentally friendly fair trade coffee production and tourism for developing the rural area based for helping the unskilled local women’s and disadvantage groups.
The coffee project itself has been a very adventure-filled project contributing to reforestation, soil conservation, and wildlife conservation especially in connection with providing shelter to both migratory and non-migratory birds and endanger animals. It conserves resources, protects the environment, produces efficiently, competes commercially and enhances the quality of life for farmers and society as a whole.
The Himalayan Country of Nepal is well known for its beautiful and its highest mountains in the world. The Himalaya Ontop Organic Coffee Estate has a view of 180 degrees Himalayan panorama views from Mt. Annapurna range to Gaurishankar Himalayan range. Among the mountain range, 4 major peaks are above 8 thousands meter, this is why we select the area for cultivating the coffee plantation in the vast Himalayan middle hill belt. This makes us the only producer and exporter of superior quality of Himalayan fresh air shade grown/organic/ sundried coffee products.
Himalaya Ontop Organic Coffee Estate is contributing free coffee plants to the local farmers to produce coffee in an organic way and we assure them to purchase their product which supports them for their livelihood and is direct advantage to the local community.
On difficult circumstances in the area, water harvesting is used to collect rainfall and provide of 1600,000 liters of water to the Estate and surrounds orchards and farms. The estate was built by and employs all local staff. The Estate not only produces organic coffee but is a sustainable local economic job growth project.
- Planting the coffee in beautifully hilly region facilitated on reducing the global warming.
- Formulate to assist the National Economy through export, orientated sales and consequent Foreign Currency earnings, by making one of the largest industries in agriculture.
- Encouraging skilled manpower on coffee farming, creating employment and income earning opportunities Villages & Smallholder farmers.
- Making coffee farm a model development as a pilot project in the country and give training, implementing a program one household at least 100 coffee bushes in a village area.
- Distributing the coffee plants to the indigenous people, making aware of value of coffee farming and increasing of the income source for their living condition.
- Cooperative base model farms, enterprise and activities for women income generating and empowerment.
- Contributing 10% of the income source on social work in the village area such as building schools, road, water tank, old people home, hospital, community library, women skilled training etc.
- Our goal is to help producers in developing countries to get a fair price for their products so as to reduce poverty, provide for the ethical treatment of workers and farmers, and promote environmentally sustainable practices.read more